Steak With Onion Sauce
|Beef sirloin steak||1 (Cross Rib Blade Round)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Chopped onions||2 Tablespoon, or diced|
|Beef broth||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Red bell peppers||1⁄4 , sliced|
• In a mixing bowl or large plate take the desired amount of flour, pepper and parsley and mix them well.
• Place the steak on the plate and coat it with flour mix nicely.
• Place a skillet over medium heat and pour the olive oil in it.
• After the oil has heated up, place the steak in the skillet and the steak brown nicely on both the sides. Flip the steak when one side is done and let the other side brown nicely.
• Remove the steak after this and put the onions and mushrooms in the skillet to pan fry them. Fry them for about a minute without changing the heat.
• Next pour the beef broth in and put the steak back in the skillet.
• Flip and stir the contents of the skillet to get them to settle nicely.
• Set the heat to medium low and cover the skillet with a lid to let it simmer for an hour.
• After an hour put the bell peppers in and turn the heat on to medium high until the broth thickens. This should take approximately 2 minutes.
• You beef steak with red bell peppers is now ready to serve.
You can serve the simmering beef steak with rice, potatoes or even something more special like couscous or wild rice. Enjoy!