Grilled Ribeye Steak with Parsley Butter Sauce
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened|
|Toasted garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Minced fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground black pepper||1 Dash|
|Ribeye steak||1 Pound|
|Ground coarse salt||To Taste|
|Ground fresh black peppercorn||To Taste|
1. For sauce, in a small bowl, combine butter, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix until smooth and set it aside at room temperature.
2. With paper towel, pat the steak dry. Season it with salt and peppercorn.
3. Place a skillet on medium flame until very hot, and drop seasoned steak in it. Sear steak for a couple of minutes on both sides or until nice and brown.
4. Meanwhile preheat the grill to medium high.
5. Transfer seared steak to preheated grill, cover, and cook for 10 minutes or until the meat reads 145 degree F for medium doneness. Cook to desired doneness.
6. On a large serving plate, transfer grilled steak.
7. Spread about 1 tablespoon of sauce on the top side of meat, turn and repeat.
8. With an aluminum foil, tent steak, and let it rest for 10 minutes.
9. Serve steak hot with green salad.
Cook steak for less than 10 minutes if you like it rare and more for well-done.
If you do not have fresh parsley you may use dry. Use about 1/3 of a spoon.
Calories 575 Calories from Fat 369
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41 g62.9%
Saturated Fat 21.5 g107.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 180.5 mg60.2%
Sodium 776.9 mg32.4%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g0.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.42 g1.7%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 49 g97.1%
Vitamin A 26.7% Vitamin C 16.9%
Calcium 2% Iron 3.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet