Bathed in bourbon and seared with sugar, a delicious way to serve steak.
Beef sirloin steak
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
Ground black pepper
1. Marinade the sirloin steaks in Bourbon in the refrigerator for an hour.
2. Mix the salt, sugar and pepper in a bowl and sprinkle half the mix on the marinated sirloin steaks.
3. Set the grill on high and place the sirloin steaks seasoned side down.
4. Sprinkle the rest of the salt-sugar-pepper mix on the unseasoned side of the steaks and let it cook for 5 minutes and flip.
5. Plate the steak and serve as main dish along with roasted vegetables.