Tender strip loin steak is broiled and placed on a Holiday Baguette Crisp with Tapenade. An elegant and easy appetizer.
Green bell pepper
Herbes de provence
Holiday baguette crisp
200 Gram (12 piece)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Bring steak to room temperature.
2. Apply salt, garlic powder, pepper, and herbes de provence on it.
3. Pop it in oven and broil for 3-4 minutes per side, or until done as per your choice.
4. Take it out of the oven, and allow it to rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
5. Ladle ½ teaspoon of tapenade on each baguette crisps.
6. Top the crostinis with steak slice, and serve with a glass of wine.