1. Soak cherry chips for 20-30 minutes prior to grilling steaks.
2. Partially cook bacon, pat dry and set aside.
3. Rub the tenderized flank steak with olive oil.
4. Season it with salt, pepper, Montreal Steak Seasoning and Pepper Corn medley.
5. Slice flank steak, cutting against the grain of the meat, into strips equal to the width of a piece of bacon and keep strips grouped to the shape of the flank steak.
6. Spread Parmesan cheese evenly over the strips and pat to adhere.
7. Spread Gorgonzola cheese evenly over the strips and pat to adhere.
8. Place a slice of bacon over each strip.
9. Begin rolling pin-wheel steak from an end cut.
10. Each pin-wheel will consist of 4-5 strips, depending on the size of the flank steak. (Yeild will be 2 Pin-wheel steaks)
11. Tie each pin-wheel with butcher/kitchen string.
12. Slowly grill over briquettes using the soaked Cherry wood chips for about an hour.
13. Remove from grill, plate and serve as your yummy main dish.