Easy Chimichurri Steak with Corn Salad
|Pineapple juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (for steak)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (for steak)|
|Gourmet garden ginger paste||1 Tablespoon (for steak)|
|Gourmet garden chili pepper paste||1 Teaspoon (for steak)|
|Steak strip||2 Pound (for steak)|
|Corn kernel||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for salad)|
|Tomato||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced (for salad)|
|Gourmet garden basil paste||1 Tablespoon (for dressing)|
|White wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon (for dressing)|
|Pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon (for dressing)|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (for dressing to taste)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon (for dressing)|
|Feta cheese||2 Tablespoon (for salad)|
|Gourmet garden parsley paste||20 Gram (For chimichurri sauce( one tube))|
|Gourmet garden chili pepper||1 Tablespoon (For chimichurri sauce)|
|Gourmet garden cilantro paste||1 Tablespoon (For chimichurri sauce)|
|Gourmet garden oregano paste||1 Tablespoon (For chimichurri sauce)|
|Lime||1 Medium, squeeze (For chimichurri sauce)|
1.In a bowl, combine pineapple juice, soy sauce, ginger paste, garlic, and chili pepper. Whisk it well.
2.Put steak in a zip pouch, and pour marinade in it. Pop it in refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight.
3. For salad, in a bowl mix together corn and tomato. Keep it aside.
4. For dressing, take a large bowl and combine basil paste, white wine vinegar, pepper and salt. Whisk.
5. Pour olive oil, a little bit at a time. Keep whisking. Pour the dressing on the corn and tomato salad.
6. Sprinkle feta cheese and toss it well. Keep aside for the flavors to marry.
7. Remove the steak from marinade and place them on a high grill. Cover it with a lid. Flip it after a 3-4 minutes. Place it at a 45 degree angle to get nice grill marks. Cook steak according to preference of doneness.
8. Put it on a plate and allow it to rest.
9. For chimichurri sauce, in a bowl mix parsley, chili pepper, garlic and cilantro paste.
10. Then add oregano, olive oil, salt, white wine vinegar, and lime juice in it. Whisk.
9. Serve steak with salad and chimichurri sauce.