1. On a tray, place the steak, season it with kosher salt and pepper on both sides.
2. Place a stainless pan over high heat, for about 2 minutes for perfect searing.
3. Pour olive oil, and add steak to the pan, sear for about 2 minutes on each side. This will bring in some flavor and lock away the juice of steak.
4. Turn the heat to medium low and cook for another 2 minutes on both side. Take out steak from pan and keep it aside.
5. Now, remove the pan from heat and add wine to it. Place the pan back on heat and bring to a simmer.
6. Add garlic and Thai seasoning. Simmer to reduce by half.
7. When the wine covers the bottom of the pan, add butter to it. Mix well.
8. Pour the sauce on steak and serve it garnished with cilantro if you like.