1 Cup (16 tbs) (Beringer Cabernet Sauvignon wine or your favorite Cabernet Sauvignon)
1. Heat a large skillet over med-high heat for two minutes.
2. In the mean time, rub all sides of the steaks with the garlic oil, and season to taste with the Blackened Steak seasoning.
3. Add oil to the hot skillet, and swirl to coat. Add the steak to the skillet, and sear for one minute per side. Turn heat to med-low, and continue to cook the steak (turning every minute), until desired doneness.
4. Turn the burner back to med-high, remove the pan from the heat, and add the wine and blue cheese. Wait until wine has finished steaming, and place pan back on the burner.
5. Simmer until blue cheese melts and liquid evaporates, turning a few more times to coat well.
6. Remove the steaks from the pan, and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
7. Serve steaks with sautéed asparagus and accompany with a glass of red wine.
Internal temperature of a perfectly cooked steak should be 125 degree.