Step by step demonstration of making steak pizzaiola dinner.
2 Large, chopped
1 Gram, chopped
2 Medium, chopped
4 Clove (20 gm), chopped
1 1⁄2 Pound
Seasoned tomato sauce
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Freshly ground pepper
6 Cup (96 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
2. Wash the carrots and celery stalks well.
3. Peel the onion, carrots and the garlic.
4. Give the carrots, onion, 2 cloves of garlic and celery a rough chop.
5. In a baking dish, spoon in the seasoned tomato sauce on the base of the dish.
6. Pile on the vegetables in the center of the dish.
7. Add a few sprigs of the parsley on top.
8. Place the steak on top of the vegetables.
9. Layer again with the vegetables and parsley sprigs.
10.Pour in the tomato sauce on the top.
11.Bake it covered at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
12.Lower oven to 325 degrees and bake for another hour.
13.Spoon the sauce over the meat, lower the oven to 300 degrees and bake for another hour.
14.In a sauce pan, drizzle some olive oil and lightly saute 2 cloves of garlic.
15.Add the spinach, saute it and cover and cook them for about a minute.
16.Boil water and cook a cup of orzo pasta in it.
17.Drain the pasta and bring the steak out of the oven.
18. Serve the steak dinner with a side of the orzo pasta and the spinach and a loaf of warmed French bread.