A classic steak dish, usually cooked table-side. Very fun and easy cook!
Please see video
1) Cut the fillets into four and pound them until thin.
2) Season them with salt and pepper on both sides.
3) On an outdoor grill, heat wok and with butter.
4) Put the steaks and cook until brown on both the sides.
5) Add shallots and garlic and until for few minutes.
6) Now, add mushrooms and cook until all moisture evaporates.
7) Remove the steaks and add brandy to mushrooms.
8) Flambe them and add red wine. Cook for few minutes.
9) Add heavy cream, Dijon mustard, beef stock, Worcestershire sauce and stir.
10) Add the steak in the sauce and hot sauce. Stir and cook for a while.
11) Put green onion and paprika in the wok, cook for a minute. Remove from heat.
12) Serve the steak with sauce and some sautéed asparagus and baked potatoes.