Made some really good T-bones & lobster tails on my Solaire Portable infrared grill.SOL-IR17M
T bone steaks
1 Teaspoon (Other(Full absorption))
Cracked black pepper
1⁄2 Teaspoon (to taste)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Trim excess fat from the steaks. If they are too thick, flatten slight with a meat hammer.
2. Lay the tails bottom side up on a cutting board. Using a large knife, cut the tails in half length-wise. Use kitchen scissors to get all the way through the shell if you need to.
3. Fire or heat up an electric, infrared or barbecue grill
4. Season both sides of the T-bones with salt and pepper, lightly pressing the seasoning so that it sticks.
5. Season the lobster tails with your preferred seafood seasoning.
6. Season the melted butter with your favorite spice and herb mix.
7. Arrange the t-bones on the heated grill, and sear them on both sides then baste them with butter and cook them until tender and done to preferred degree of doneness. About 8-9 minutes for rare, 9-12 minutes for medium rare, 12- 15 minutes for medium done steaks.
8. Place the lobster tails on the grill, flesh side up. Brush the flesh with butter mixture. When the shells turn color, give the lobster tails one last baste, and place them flesh side down on the hot grill. Be careful of flare-ups from the dripping butter. Cook flesh side down for 4 to 5 minutes until light grill marks show. Flip the lobster tails to shell side down. Baste with the butter mixture several times during the next 3 to 6 minutes until the lobster meat is firm and opaque
9. Serve the turf and surf meal with a bowl of melted butter on the side!