|Scallions/Onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Green peppers||5 , thinly sliced|
|Sliced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Beef broth||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Boiled white rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Take a sharp knife and cut steak in narrow strips.
2) Take a skillet and heat oil in it. Add steak and cook until brown.
3) Add garlic, scallions, celery and green peppers.
4) Cook for about 5 minutes.
5) Add beef broth. Cover and cook over low heat for about 10 minutes.
6) Take a small bowl and combine together water, soy sauce and cornstarch to form a smooth paste. Add to the mixture and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
7) Cook for 2 more minutes.
8) Spoon out over rice and serve immediately.
Calories 734 Calories from Fat 399
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 45 g68.5%
Saturated Fat 13.8 g69.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 106.6 mg35.5%
Sodium 866.9 mg36.1%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17.3%
Sugars 5.5 g
Protein 51 g101.6%
Vitamin A 19.2% Vitamin C 258.3%
Calcium 10.7% Iron 29.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet