|Scallions/Onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Green peppers||5 , thinly sliced|
|Sliced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Beef broth||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Boiled white rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Take a sharp knife and cut steak in narrow strips.
2) Take a skillet and heat oil in it. Add steak and cook until brown.
3) Add garlic, scallions, celery and green peppers.
4) Cook for about 5 minutes.
5) Add beef broth. Cover and cook over low heat for about 10 minutes.
6) Take a small bowl and combine together water, soy sauce and cornstarch to form a smooth paste. Add to the mixture and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
7) Cook for 2 more minutes.
8) Spoon out over rice and serve immediately.