Relatively simple dinner to make as long as you don't mind your steak 'as it comes' if you are new to cooking them! Served up with a salad and horseradish cream.
For potato fries
Salt and pepper
1 Teaspoon, chopped finely
1. Cut up the potatoes in chunks.
2. Preheat the oven to gas mark 6.
3. Place the potatoes into a roasting tin, coat with olive oil and season with the salt and pepper.
4. Roast in the oven for about half an hour and turn half way through. Roast for total 45 minutes.
5. Season the steaks with olive oil, salt and pepper.
6. Place the steaks over the grill and cook for 5 – 10 minutes.
7. For dip – in a bowl, mix together creme fraiche, horseradish and chives. Set aside.
8. Serve Steaks with potato fries, salad and dip.
There is nothing like a well done Steak and some Chunky chips by the side. This is an All American diner classic. It is so simple to make and you can learn how to make it from this video. And as always, serve and enjoy!