Steak And Marrow
|Canned stewed steak||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can, Medium-Sized)|
1) Take a small marrow and peel it.
2) Slice the marrow into rings, and take the seeds out.
3) Preheat the grill.
4) Add the marrow rings into a pot of boiling water. Alternatively, you can steam the marrow. Cook till the marrow becomes just tender.
5) Season the marrow with salt or pepper. Stir to mix.
6) In another pan, heat the canned tomatoes.
7) Strain the marrow. Discard the stock.
8) Transfer the marrow rings into a heat-proof vessel.
9) Sprinkle stewed steak and breadcrumbs over each of the marrow ring.
10) Add a dot of butter over each ring.
11) Place the vessel under the grill. Cook till the marrow rings and steak have browned well.
12) Serve the Steak and Marrow hot. Place a bowl of breadsticks on the side.