Steak and Vegetables Fuji
|Round steak||1 Pound|
|Water||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Mushroom gravy mix||2 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Canned bean sprouts||16 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Canned sliced water chestnuts||8 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Spinach leaves||10 Ounce, cleaned, steams removed (1 Package)|
1) Slice the steak into thin pieces.
2) Combine together the gravy mix, water and soy sauce in a large frying pan.
3) Bring the contents to a boil, constantly stirring.
4) Add the steak and simmer till the meat is not red in color anymore.
5) Add the bean sprouts and water chestnuts. Stir well.
6) On top of the meat mixture, place the spinach and cover with a foil or lid,
7) Gently simmer for 2 to 3 minutes, till the spinach starts to wilt.
8) Transfer the preparation to a serving platter and serve while still hot.