Entrecote Steak Chasseur
|Canned tomatoes||8 Ounce (1 Can / 227 Grams)|
|White wine||4 Fluid Ounce (125 Milliliter)|
|Beef stock cube||1⁄2|
|Spanish onion||2 Ounce (50 Grams)|
|Button mushrooms||2 Ounce (50 Grams)|
|Lean sirloin steak||4 Ounce (125 Grams)|
1. Dice onion, tomatoes and mushrooms.
2. In a saucepan, strain tomato juice and add white wine, tarragon and stock cube; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Add diced onion, tomatoes and mushrooms; over high heat boil for 5 minutes with constant stirring.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Let sauce cool down.
6. Divide into 4 equal portions and store in individual containers.
7. Freeze until served.
8. Remove a portion from freezer and let defrost.
9. In a small saucepan, heat sauce until it simmers.
10. Grill steaks and serve suace over it.