Microwave Onion Steak
|Beef boneless round steak||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Meat tenderizer||1 Teaspoon|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 can)|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|Dry onion soup mix||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. Pierce the steak pieces diagonally about 1 -inch apart on both the sides.
2. Sprinkle the meat tenderizer on both the sides.
3. Place tenderized steak in a bag.
4. Take a bowl and combine remaining ingredients.
5. Spoon into the bag and turn the bag upside down to mix the ingredients.
6. Use string or rubber band to tie the mouth of bag.
7. Create six half -inch slits in top.
8. In a microwave oven, place the bowl and cook on a setting of ROAST (7) for 5 minutes.
9. Cook on MEDIUM (5) for about 50-60minutes by turn the dish once during the cooking time.
10. Serve the Onion steak after garnishing with parsley.