|Sirloin steak||3 Pound, cut 1 1/4 inch thick (1 piece)|
|Canned mushrooms||8 Ounce, drained (1 can)|
|Green onions||2 , chopped|
|Snipped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1. With a sharp knife cut a pocket in the steak such that it is in the length of the steak and almost all the way from side to side.
2. In a pan melt butter and saute onions and mushrooms until onions are soft.
3. Stir in flour, add lemon juice and worcestershire sauce and stir until thickened.
4. Add parsley and fill the pocket in the steak with the stuffing.
5. Put three or four toothpicks along the edge to keep the pocket closed.
6. Broil for 10 to 12 minutes on each side.
7. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.