|Sirloin steak||3 Pound, cut 1 1/4 inch thick (1 piece)|
|Canned mushrooms||8 Ounce, drained (1 can)|
|Green onions||2 , chopped|
|Snipped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1. With a sharp knife cut a pocket in the steak such that it is in the length of the steak and almost all the way from side to side.
2. In a pan melt butter and saute onions and mushrooms until onions are soft.
3. Stir in flour, add lemon juice and worcestershire sauce and stir until thickened.
4. Add parsley and fill the pocket in the steak with the stuffing.
5. Put three or four toothpicks along the edge to keep the pocket closed.
6. Broil for 10 to 12 minutes on each side.
7. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Calories 385 Calories from Fat 222
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38%
Saturated Fat 10.7 g53.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 88 mg29.3%
Sodium 109.5 mg4.6%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1%
Dietary Fiber 0.29 g1.1%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 35 g69.9%
Vitamin A 10.6% Vitamin C 12.4%
Calcium 5.1% Iron 16.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet