Microwave Stirred Steak and Vegetables
|Beef sirloin steak||1 1⁄4 Pound, cut into bite sized chunks|
|Onion||1 Small, thinly sliced|
|Green pepper||1 , thinly sliced|
|Fresh mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 can)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Powdered ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Take a glass casserole and add meat into it.
2. In a microwave oven, place glass casserole and cook meat for 4-5 minutes until it losses pinkness, stir the meat occasionally during the cooking time.
3. Place sliced vegetables over the beef.
4. In a bowl, combine soy sauce, tomato sauce, garlic, vinegar, and ginger and pour it over vegetables.
5. Cover the casserole and cook on a setting of ROAST (7) for about 5-6 minutes until vegetables turn soft and crispy.
6. Keep it aside for 5 minutes.
7. Take a platter and arrange the vegetables in its center. Place the cooked meat slices around it and serve after topping with sauce.