|Rib-eye steaks||4 (1/4 inch thick)|
|Chives||4 Tablespoon, snipped|
|Parsley||4 Tablespoon, snipped|
|Dijon mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry vermouth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brandy||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a large chafing dish or electric frying pan, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter and brown steaks quickly, turning once and remove to platter.
2. Bring to a light boil adding remaining butter, chives, parsley, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
3. Add vermouth and simmer, stirring occasionally for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. In a small saucepan heat brandy without letting it boil and return steaks to skillet.
5. Pour heated brandy over steaks and flame.
6. Serve as soon as flame dies, spooning sauce over the steaks.
Calories 681 Calories from Fat 320
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g56.2%
Saturated Fat 16.8 g83.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 152.2 mg50.7%
Sodium 808.4 mg33.7%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.93 g3.7%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 67 g134.3%
Vitamin A 45.8% Vitamin C 48%
Calcium 4.2% Iron 24.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet