|Rib-eye steaks||4 (1/4 inch thick)|
|Chives||4 Tablespoon, snipped|
|Parsley||4 Tablespoon, snipped|
|Dijon mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry vermouth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brandy||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a large chafing dish or electric frying pan, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter and brown steaks quickly, turning once and remove to platter.
2. Bring to a light boil adding remaining butter, chives, parsley, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
3. Add vermouth and simmer, stirring occasionally for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. In a small saucepan heat brandy without letting it boil and return steaks to skillet.
5. Pour heated brandy over steaks and flame.
6. Serve as soon as flame dies, spooning sauce over the steaks.