Minute Steaks Monaco
|Minute steaks||24 Ounce (4 steaks, about 6 ounces each)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Eggplant||1 Small, cut into 1/2-inch slices and pared|
|Canned condensed chicken broth||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
|Canned tomato sauce with mushrooms||8 Ounce (1 can)|
|Oregano leaf||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pitted ripe olives||3|
1) Place steaks in a very hot skillet sprinkled with salt and cook for 3 minutes on each side for rare.
2) Remove and keep warm on a warmed serving platter.
3) In a skillet, add oil and heat.
4) Add eggplant slices and brown well on each side.
5) Stir in the chicken broth, tomato sauce and oregano.
6) Place a lid on the skillet and allow to simmer for 5 minutes, till the eggplant is tender.
7) In a cup, add flour and water and make a smooth paste.
8) Stir into the skillet and cook, stirring constantly, till the mixture thickens. Boil for 1 minute.
9) Arrange eggplant slices and over them the steaks and top with sauce.
10) Garnish with olives.