Oven Baked Cheddar Steak
|Beef chuck steak||3 1⁄2 Ounce (1 no.)|
|Instant unseasoned meat tenderizer||1 Teaspoon|
|Bottled steak sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Chopped pecans||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Remove the steak from refrigerator 1 hour before cooking.
2) When ready to cook, sprinkle with the meat tenderizer as per label directions.
3) Use steak sauce to brush both sides.
4) Place on a rack in a broiler pan.
5) Place in a hot oven at 450° for 25 minutes for rare, or till done as desired.
6) Remove from the oven and turn off the heat.
7) Sprinkle over with pecans and cheese and return to heated oven till the cheese melts.
8) Slice into 1/4-inch-thickness.
9) Spoon over the juices and serve.