Steak Slices With Onion Butter Balls
|Flank steak||2 Pound (1 no.)|
|Instant unseasoned meat tenderizer||1|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon (1/2 stick)|
|Instant minced onion||2 Tablespoon|
1) Moisten steak and sprinkle with meat tenderizer as per the label directions.
2) Broil as per the range of the manufacturer's directions, 3 to 4 minutes on each side for rare, and 5 to 6 minutes for medium.
3) Season with salt and pepper.
4) While steak broils, shape butter or margarine into 6 balls and roll in onion.
5) Place the steak onto a cutting board and diagonally cut thin slices.
6) Arrange on heated serving plates.
7) Top each serving with a butter ball.