|Beefsteaks||6 , chopped (frozen, from a 2-pound package)|
|Green onions||4 , trimmed and chopped|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Marjoram leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crumbled|
1) In a pan, heat butter or oil and saute the steaks on both sides as per the label directions.
2) Place on a hot platter, overlapping the steaks. Keep warm.
3) In the skillet, add the green onions and saute till soft.
4) Stir in parsley, salt, marjoram and pepper and heat till just about bubbling.
5) Pour the spring onion sauce over the center of the steaks.
6) Frame with broccoli spears and pan-browned potatoes.