Broiled Boneless Steak
|Boneless steak||3 Pound (Cut 1 1/2 Inch Thick, Round / Chuck)|
|Meat||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
1) Remove steak from the refrigerator 1/2 hour before cooking.
2) In a pan, add the steak.
3) In a cup add the meat tenderizer, garlic powder and mustard.
4) Pat mix on both sides of steak.
5) Using a fork, pierce the steak all and cover lightly with wax paper.
6) Keep aside at room temperature as per the time mentioned on the label of the meat tenderizer.
7) Arrange about 6 inches above the coals on the grill.
8) Turn once or twice, till the outside is richly browned and the meat is done as required.
9) Depending on the heat of coals and the distance from the coals, the meat should average at least 15 minutes on each side for rare.
10) Arrange the steak on a carving board and diagonally slice 1/2-inch-thick.