Broiled Boneless Steak
|Boneless steak||3 Pound (Cut 1 1/2 Inch Thick, Round / Chuck)|
|Meat||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
1) Remove steak from the refrigerator 1/2 hour before cooking.
2) In a pan, add the steak.
3) In a cup add the meat tenderizer, garlic powder and mustard.
4) Pat mix on both sides of steak.
5) Using a fork, pierce the steak all and cover lightly with wax paper.
6) Keep aside at room temperature as per the time mentioned on the label of the meat tenderizer.
7) Arrange about 6 inches above the coals on the grill.
8) Turn once or twice, till the outside is richly browned and the meat is done as required.
9) Depending on the heat of coals and the distance from the coals, the meat should average at least 15 minutes on each side for rare.
10) Arrange the steak on a carving board and diagonally slice 1/2-inch-thick.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2768 Calories from Fat 1566
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 174 g267.6%
Saturated Fat 70 g349.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 642.1 mg214%
Sodium 712.9 mg29.7%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.56 g2.2%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 279 g557.8%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 1.6%
Calcium 33.3% Iron 113.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet