Carioca Pepper Steaks
|Boneless steaks||2 (Cut 1 Inch Thick, Rump / Round)|
|Unseasoned instant meat tenderizer||1 Tablespoon|
|Bottled steak sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Seasoned pepper||2 Teaspoon|
|French fried onion rings||3 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
1) Dampen the steaks and add meat tenderizer over the top as per the label directions.
2) Pat each side of the steak with steak sauce and then sprinkle with half of the seasoned pepper.
3) Arrange 4 to 6 inches away from heat and broil for 7 to 8 minutes for rare or 9 to 10 minutes for medium.
4) Turn and brush with remaining steak sauce. Sprinkle evenly with remaining seasoned pepper and broil for 7 to 10 minutes longer, or till done as desired.
5) For the onion rings, in a pie plate, add the rings and heat in oven.
6) Place the steaks on a chopping board and slice thin on the diagonal.
7) Garnish with onion rings and serve hot.