1. Place the steak on a flat surface and sprinkle some salt and pepper over it.
2. Drizzle some paprika over it.
3. Roll over and repeat the same process.
4. Pat it with both hands on both sides.
5. Heat a pan and drizzle some oil over it. Spread the oil across the pan.
6. Place the beef steaks on the pan.
7. Turn it on the other side and fry again.
8. When brown take it off heat and cover the meat with aluminum foil.
9. Keep aside until the meat cools down.
10. On a plate arrange some salad greens and drizzle some Italian dressing over it.
11. Place the steak beside it.
12. To the pan add teaspoon butter and put back on heat.
13. Smear the butter across the pan.
14. Sprinkle a tablespoon of flour over it.
15. Whisk the mixture and pour beef steak juices.
16. Stir well to mix.
When it comes to grilled food, steak certainly walks away with the crown. And when you top it off with finger-licking good sauce, the enticement just rises. This video demonstrates a step-by-step recipe on how to make brilliant steak and sauce that really brings out the taste of the grilled meat. Watch the video to learn more about it.