Barbecued Bass Steaks
|Bass steaks||2 Pound (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon (Toasted)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1) Thaw fish if you use frozen fish. Then, cut it into 6 portions.
2) In a shallow dish, put the fish in single layer.
3) In a bowl, mix together all the remaining ingredients.
4) Marinate the fish in it for about 30 minutes at room temperature.
5) Then, place the fish in a greased broiling basket and save the marinade.
6) Grill the fish on medium heat on coals for about 10 minutes.
7) Turn the fish in between and baste it with marinade.
8) When the fish is cooked it is flaky
9) Serve barbecued bass steaks hot.