Broiled Bass Steaks
|Bass steaks/Other fish steaks||2 Pound (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Catsup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Instant minced onion||1 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Salad oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Defrost the frozen steaks and cut into 6 portions.
2) Now, take a shallow dish and place the fish in it.
3) In a bowl, mix all the remaining ingredients and then pour it over the fish.
4) Let the fish marinate in this mixture for an hour at room temperature, Keep turning sides.
5) Take out the fish and save the marinade.
6) Take a broiler pan and grease it. Now, put the fish in it.
7) To broil the fish, keep it about 4 inches from heat and cook until fish flakes easily or for 10-15 minutes.
8) Keep basting the fish in between.
9) Serve broiled bass steaks hot.