Had a little thought about instead of asking you to suggest full on recipes for me to attempt, that I would ask for one ingredient. I picked four – peanut butter, steak, cumin seeds & mushrooms….and it actually produced a very funky and delicious Steak Mushroom Dry Curry recipe!
3 , cut into strips
Creamy peanut butter
Beef stock cube
1 Tablespoon, finely chopped
1. In a bowl, mix together boiling water, peanut butter, cumin seeds, and beef stock cube.
2. Put meat strips and stir to coat well.
3. Place a pan on flame and cook meat along with the sauce.
4. Add more water, if needed and mushroom. Stir well and cook until done.
5. Stir in lime juice and fresh herbs.