Herbed Steak Broil
Dry sherry - 1/2 cup
Green onion - 2 tablespoons, sliced
Worcestershire sauce - 1 tablespoon
Pepper - dash
Chuck steak - 1 2 1/2 to 3 pound, cut 1 1/2 inches thick
1. In a bowl, mix together salad dressing, dry sherry, sliced green onion, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
2. In a shallow dish, place steaks and pour dressing over it; cover and refrigerate overnight or for several hours; turn occasionally and spoon sauce over steaks.
3. Drain steaks and reserve marinade.
4. Get the barbecue started, using a coal barbecue is best but you can use an electric grill as well.
5. Place steaks over broiler and broil for 40-50 minutes, turn steaks after every 10-15 minutes and baste marinade on it.
6. Cook longer if desired.
7. Immediately serve Herbed Steak Broil with some salad.