|Fillet mignon/8 ounce sirloin steak||2|
|Cracked black pepper||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
1) Wash the steak and place on paper towels.
2) Heat oven to warm.
3) Trim excess fat and score sides to avoid meat from curling when cooking.
4) Pat both sides of steak into peppercorns.
5) In a pan, add 1/2 teaspoon salt and heat, cook till the salt begins to brown.
6) Add in the steaks and brown on the first side for 3 to 5 minutes.
7) Turn over to next side and lower heat to medium and further cook for 5 to 8 minutes or more.
8) Place meat on a warm plate and keep warm.
9) To the pan juices, melt butter and add 1 to 3 tablespoons lemon juice and 1/2 to 1 teaspoon Worcestershire.
10) Heat for a few seconds.
11) Add over meat and serve immediately.