|Fillet mignon/8 ounce sirloin steak||2|
|Cracked black pepper||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
1) Wash the steak and place on paper towels.
2) Heat oven to warm.
3) Trim excess fat and score sides to avoid meat from curling when cooking.
4) Pat both sides of steak into peppercorns.
5) In a pan, add 1/2 teaspoon salt and heat, cook till the salt begins to brown.
6) Add in the steaks and brown on the first side for 3 to 5 minutes.
7) Turn over to next side and lower heat to medium and further cook for 5 to 8 minutes or more.
8) Place meat on a warm plate and keep warm.
9) To the pan juices, melt butter and add 1 to 3 tablespoons lemon juice and 1/2 to 1 teaspoon Worcestershire.
10) Heat for a few seconds.
11) Add over meat and serve immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 959 Calories from Fat 648
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 72 g111.1%
Saturated Fat 31.9 g159.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 248.7 mg82.9%
Sodium 608.4 mg25.3%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.6%
Dietary Fiber 5.4 g21.5%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 66 g132.5%
Vitamin A 8.5% Vitamin C 79%
Calcium 16.4% Iron 45.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet