Easy Oven Barbecues Steak Supreme
|Round steak/Flank steak||2 Pound (3/4 Inch Thick)|
|Seasoned flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Minced onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Minced celery||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Garlic||1⁄2 Clove (2.5 gm), minced|
|Condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Prepared mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Tabasco sauce||2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Pound the seasoned flour into steak with a meat hammer or edge of a heavy saucer.
3) In a heavy saucepan or skillet, saute the steak, onion, celery and garlic in shortening, until browned.
4) Stir in rest of the ingredients; blend thoroughly.
5) Cover and cook in the preheated oven or on top of range for about 1 1/2 hours, or until tender.
6) Serve the Barbecued Steak Supreme, immediately on a serving platter.
Calories 414 Calories from Fat 157
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27%
Saturated Fat 6.2 g31%
Trans Fat 0.7 g
Cholesterol 61.3 mg20.4%
Sodium 348.9 mg14.5%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.67 g2.7%
Sugars 9.8 g
Protein 33 g66.7%
Vitamin A 4.6% Vitamin C 9%
Calcium 3.8% Iron 11.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet