Easy Oven Barbecues Steak Supreme
|Round steak/Flank steak||2 Pound (3/4 Inch Thick)|
|Seasoned flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Minced onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Minced celery||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Garlic||1⁄2 Clove (2.5 gm), minced|
|Condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Prepared mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Tabasco sauce||2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Pound the seasoned flour into steak with a meat hammer or edge of a heavy saucer.
3) In a heavy saucepan or skillet, saute the steak, onion, celery and garlic in shortening, until browned.
4) Stir in rest of the ingredients; blend thoroughly.
5) Cover and cook in the preheated oven or on top of range for about 1 1/2 hours, or until tender.
6) Serve the Barbecued Steak Supreme, immediately on a serving platter.