Flank Steak Provencale
|Flank steak||2 Pound (1 Steak)|
|Parsley||2 Teaspoon, chopped (Salad Oil - 1 Tablespoon)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Salad oil||1 Tablespoon|
|For mustard butter|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened (1 Stick)|
|Dried thyme leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Mustard||2 Tablespoon (Strong Prepared)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Using a sharp knife, trim excess fat from steak.
2) Wipe with damp paper towels to clean the surface.
3) Arrange on cutting board.
4) In a bowl mix salad oil, parsley, garlic, salt, lemon juice and pepper.
5) Brush half of mixture over steak and keep aside for 45 minutes.
6) Lightly grease a broiler pan and put the steak, oil side up.
7) Broil about 4 inches from heat for 5 minutes.
8) Turn the steak, brush with remaining oil mixture and broil for 4 to 5 minutes longer.
9) To prepare mustard butter, in a small bowl mix all ingredients until combined.
10) Cut steak into thin slices diagonally.
11) Arrange on serving board or platter.
12) Garnish with parsley sprigs and green onions.
13) Pass with basket of onion rolls and the Mustard Butter.