|Beef steaks||6 (frozen, chopped)|
|Green onions||4 , trimmed, chopped|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Marjoram leaf||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon, cracked or coarsely ground|
1) In a large skillet, melt butter or margarine. Add in the beef steaks and saute both sides as per the packet directions.
2) Remove the steaks onto a hot plate. Keep warm till serving time.
3) In the same skillet, saute the onions in the pan drippings till they turn soft. Add in parsley, salt, marjoram and pepper.
4) Continue to boil the mixture until it starts to bubble.
5) Pour the sauce over the steaks.
6) Serve with broccoli spears and pan-browned or mashed potatoes on the side.