|Top sirloin||1⁄2 Pound, put through meat tenderizer (2 Pieces)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), mashed|
|Seasoned salt||To Taste|
|Seasoned pepper||To Taste|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Steak sauce||1 Tablespoon (Use A-1 Brand, As Required)|
|Fresh mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound|
|Dry vermouth||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a pan, saute the mushrooms, vermouth and rosemary in butter,
until the mushrooms are brown; keep warm.
2) In an iron skillet, melt the butter until hot and bubbly, then fry the steak quickly.
3 ) Add the mashed garlic, salt and pepper to taste.
4) Then sprinkle over the mustard and turn the steak.
5) Add Worcestershire and enough A-1 steak sauce to cover the bottom of the pan.
6) Remove the steak on a serving platter and bring the sauce to a boil.
7) Pour the sauce over steak and serve with the Mushrooms Vermouth.