Peppery Flank Steak
|Fresh lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated lime zest||1 (From 1 Whole Lime)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Hot chili oil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 Fluid Ounce (60 Milliliter)|
|Red pepper flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry red wine||4 Fluid Ounce (125 Milliliter Or 1/2 Cup)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Flank steak||1 1⁄2 Pound (750 Gram)|
1. In a small bowl, place the lime juice, lime zest, garlic, chili oil, vegetable oil, red pepper flakes, wine, sugar and soy sauce and mix well to make the marinade.
2. Place the meat in a flat glass tray or a porcelain baking tray and tip the marinade over the meat. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside to marinate for 2 hours or more till required.
3. Prepare the fire in the grill and place an oiled baking tray 4-6 inches away from the heat.
4. Drain the marinade from the meat and set it aside.
5. Pat the meat dray and place the meat on the baking tray.
6. Brush the meat with the marinade during the grilling process to ensure that it does not dry out.
7. Grill for 10-12 minutes or till done.
8. Cut into slices diagonally and serve hot immediately.