Tenderloin Pepper Steaks
|Beef tenderloin steaks||32 Ounce (4 fillets, 8 ounce / 250 gram each)|
|Black peppercorns||4 Tablespoon, coarsely crushed|
|Herb butter/Mustard butter||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1. Prepare the fire in the grill
2. Position the oiled grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) the fire.
3. Sprinkle the meat with salt and then rub ½ teaspoon of the crushed peppercorns into the meat and then press the leftover peppercorns into the surface of the meat.
4. Place the meat steak on the oiled grill rack and grill the meat while turning them every 1-2 minutes. Cook the meat for 8 minutes in total for a rare cut of meat, or for about 10 minutes for medium.
5. Place a pat of flavored butter on top of the steak and serve hot.
Calories 416 Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23%
Saturated Fat 5.6 g27.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 152.4 mg50.8%
Sodium 225.9 mg9.4%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.5%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 50 g100.3%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 0.04%
Calcium 5.4% Iron 20.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet