Barbecued Gammon Steak
|Gammon slice||3⁄4 Pound (1 Thick)|
|Corn oil||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Tomato soup mix||1 (1 Packet)|
|Green pepper||1 , thinly sliced|
|Jacket potatoes/Baked banana||4|
1. Place on aluminium foil on a baking tray.
2. With a little corn oil brush both sides of the gammon and grill very slightly on both sides.
3. Prepare the tomato soup as per packet directions using J pint water and pour over the gammon.
4. Topping with pepper and sliced onion fold over the foil to encase the gammon.
5. Bake in a hot oven (400°F - Gas Mark 6) for 25 minutes.
6. Serve with baked bananas and jacket potatoes.