Barbecued Gammon Steak
|Gammon slice||3⁄4 Pound (1 Thick)|
|Corn oil||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Tomato soup mix||1 (1 Packet)|
|Green pepper||1 , thinly sliced|
|Jacket potatoes/Baked banana||4|
1. Place on aluminium foil on a baking tray.
2. With a little corn oil brush both sides of the gammon and grill very slightly on both sides.
3. Prepare the tomato soup as per packet directions using J pint water and pour over the gammon.
4. Topping with pepper and sliced onion fold over the foil to encase the gammon.
5. Bake in a hot oven (400°F - Gas Mark 6) for 25 minutes.
6. Serve with baked bananas and jacket potatoes.
Calories 361 Calories from Fat 41
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.1%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.29 mg0.1%
Sodium 674 mg28.1%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.6%
Dietary Fiber 7.4 g29.7%
Sugars 5.5 g
Protein 25 g50.3%
Vitamin A 5.8% Vitamin C 59.8%
Calcium 1.5% Iron 3.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet