|Boneless beef sirloin/Top round steak||1 Pound, 3/4 inch thick, sliced across the grain into thin strips.|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Sweet pepper||2 Cup (32 tbs), cut into strips (Green, Red And / Yellow)|
|Onion||1 Medium, cut into wedges|
|Garlic powder/2 cloves garlic, minced||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Condensed beefy mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cooked rice||4 Cup (64 tbs), hot|
1. In a large, deep skillet or a wok, heat half the oil over high heat.
2. When hot, add the beef strips and stir-fry them until evenly browned and almost tender.
3. Use a slotted spoon to remove the meat onto a platter. Keep aside.
4. Reduce heat and add remaining oil to the pan.
5. When hot, add the vegetables and garlic. SautÃ© them for a few minutes until limp.
6. Tip in the soup and stir in soy sauce and ginger.
7. Bring to a boil, stirring.
8. Return fried beef strips to the boiling sauce.
9. Heat through, stirring occasionally.
10. Divide the cooked rice into 4 dinner bowls.
11. Ladle the hot beef stir fry and gravy on top.