|Sirloin steak||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut 1/2-inch thick|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground sesame seeds||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Scallions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
1) Cut he steak in 6 pieces.
2) In a bowl combine, steak with soy sauce, sugar, sesame seeds, garlic and scallions.
3) Marinate for 2 hours.
4) Drain the steak.
5) In a saucepan, simmer the marinade, until it gets thick.
6) In non-stick pan heat oil, over high heat, add steak and sear it for 1 minute each side or to desired degree of doneness.
7) Serve the Fried Steak with sauce.
If the marinade is not thick enough, mix 2 tablespoons of marinade with little cornstarch and add the mixture to the simmering sauce.