Pan Broiled Steaks Two Ways
|Irish steak||1 , flamed|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Steaks||4 , cut 1/2 inch thick (As Per Choice)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Irish whiskey||2 Tablespoon|
|Sauteed potatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Heat butter and Oil in a large frying pan.
2. Add onion, and saute gently for 4 minutes.
3. Grind pepper over steaks and rub it well in.
4. Add them to the pan, and cook quickly to the degree you prefer.
5. Add salt and parsley to the pan. Pour whiskey over, and ignite it. When flames flicker out, turn steaks and cook 1/2 minute only.
6. Serve at once with Sauteed Potatoes.