Backyard Grilled Tuna Steaks
|Tuna steaks||20 Ounce (4 No.S Of 5 Ounce Each)|
|Oil free italian dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Low sodium soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
1) In a 2-inch deep dish, arrange the tuna steaks.
2) In a bowl, add Italian dressing, soy sauce and lemon juice.
3) Pour the dressing over the tuna steaks. Cover the dish and keep it in the fridge to marinate for about 1 hour. Turn the steaks over once during the marination time.
4) Over a medium-hot grill, grill the tuna steaks for about 5 minutes on each side or until done. Baste the steaks with the spice dressing intermittently.
5) Garnish the tuna steaks with thinly-sliced lemon wedges on the top or sides.
6) Serve hot.
Calories 220 Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.7%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g8.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 53.9 mg18%
Sodium 106.3 mg4.4%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.01 g0.04%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 33 g66.2%
Vitamin A 61.9% Vitamin C 1.9%
Calcium 1.2% Iron 8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet