18 Ounce (6 Pieces, 1/4- To 1/2-Inch Thick, Cut From Beef Round, Sirloin Tip, Or Shoulder)
1. Take a small mixing bowl and mix together salad oil, sauterne, soy sauce, minced garlic, ground ginger, paprika, and pepper. Blend properly.
2. In a shallow pan or dish, add the mixture on the top of the steaks.
3. Keep it in the refrigerator for 1 1/2 hours. Drain.
4. In a greased electric griddle or skillet, cook steaks on each side for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
5. Garnish with grilled mushrooms and serve hot.