Marinated Breakfast Steaks
|Sauterne||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salad oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Ground ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Breakfast steaks||18 Ounce (6 Pieces, 1/4- To 1/2-Inch Thick, Cut From Beef Round, Sirloin Tip, Or Shoulder)|
1. Take a small mixing bowl and mix together salad oil, sauterne, soy sauce, minced garlic, ground ginger, paprika, and pepper. Blend properly.
2. In a shallow pan or dish, add the mixture on the top of the steaks.
3. Keep it in the refrigerator for 1 1/2 hours. Drain.
4. In a greased electric griddle or skillet, cook steaks on each side for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
5. Garnish with grilled mushrooms and serve hot.