Flank Steak With Peppers
|Beef flank steak||1 1⁄2 Pound (1 In Number)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed (Large Clove)|
|Lime||1 , juiced and peel grated|
|Leaf oregano||2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil/Vegetable oil||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Green pepper||1 Large|
|Sweet red pepper||1 Large|
|Yellow pepper||1 Large|
1) In a heavy plastic bag, place steak.
2) Mix together garlic, lime juice and peel, oregano, oil, salt and pepper and pour this mixture over steak, tossing well to coat.
3) Cover the bag tightly and refrigerate for a whole night.
4) Place the steak and char peppers over hot coals and grill for about 10 minutes per side for medium doneness.
5) Toss the peppers until skins are charred and blackened.
6) In a paper sack, place peppers and cover it to allow steaming for about 10 minutes.
7) Peel the skins and cut them into strips and keep warm.
8) On a warm platter, place the steak and keep aside for a few minutes.
9) Serve in slices at once.