Stuffed Steak Ole
|Flank steak||2 Pound|
|Fresh tomato||2 , chopped|
|Fresh cilantro||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely minced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finely minced|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Non fat cooking spray||1|
1.Remove excess fat from steak.
2.Using a sharp knife, cut through the meat sideways to make a pocket within the meat.
3. Take a medium bowl and mix together cilantro, onion, garlic, tomato, cumin, pepper, green pepper and salt.
4. Stuff the meat pocket with the mixture.
5. Press the mouth of pocket to secure and close it using toothpicks.
6.Coat grill with nonfat cooking spray.
7. Preheat grill for 5 minutes.
8.Grill the steak with the stuffing for 9 to 11 minutes.
9.Cut steak across the grain to make slices of 1/4 inches.
10. Serve steaks garnished with vegetable-herb mixture.