Flank Steak Casserole
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, peeled, minced|
|Bread crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Tomatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
|Tomato juice||1 Quart|
1) Score the flank steaks on both the sides and
sprinkle with the lemon juice, salt and pepper.
2) In a bowl, combine the onion, bread crumbs and tomatoes together and spread over the steaks.
3) Roll the steaks in a jelly roll fashion and tie with a string.
4) In a slow cooker, places the steak rolls and pour over the tomato juice.
5) Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
6) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.