Sunday Flank Steak Rose
|Flank steak||1 1⁄2|
|California rose||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed (Large Clove)|
|Dried dill/Dried rosemary||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Optional)|
1) Take a medium-size bowl and arrange meat in it.
2) Mix together rest of the ingredients.
3) Pour this mixture over meat and keep in refrigerator, covered, for 1 to 2 hours for marinating, tossing meat often.
4) At the end of marinating time, scrape off the excess marinade, saving for later use.
5) Apply oil over meat and then broil or barbecue the meat rapidly until rare to medium-rare.
6) Carve the meat into thin slices across grain.
7) Allow 1 or 2 tablespoons of butter to come to a boil.
8) serve hot.
Calories 111 Calories from Fat 29
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.5%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 14.4 mg4.8%
Sodium 578.1 mg24.1%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2%
Dietary Fiber 0.11 g0.44%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 11 g22.5%
Vitamin A 0.4% Vitamin C 0.91%
Calcium 0.8% Iron 3.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet