Grilled Turkey Steaks
|Turkey steaks||1 Pound|
|Dijon mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried tarragon||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) In boiling water, blanch the steaks for about 2 minutes. With this, the protein will be set and the steaks can then be easily grilled with any overcooking of the surface.
2) Take the meat out of the water and pat dry.
3) With the mustard, rub the steaks on all the sides.
4) Sprinkle the pepper and tarragon all over.
5) Place the steaks about 5-inches from the heat and grill for about 5 minutes on each sides, till the meat has cooked thoroughly.
6) Serve hot.