Steak Hi Hat
|Canned cream of chicken soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Onion||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Small button mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), quartered|
|Round steak||2 Pound, cubed|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Noodles||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked (With Poppy Seeds)|
1) In a slow cooker, combine together the onion, garlic, paprika, pepper, mushrooms, chicken soup, mushroom soup and Worcestershire sauce.
2) Add the steak and stir well.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8 to 9 hours.
4) During the final 20 to 3o minutes of cooking, add the sour cream and stir well.
5) Serve hot on buttered noodles which have been sprinkled with poppy seeds. Use bacon bits to garnish.